Friday, January 11, 2013

7 Updates on Us with Hunter's 7 yr stats

So, cant remember if I posted anything about our computer crashing.... well it did and it has severely cut into my blogging.    It crashed a week or two before Christmas.  Thankfully, Chad is able to bring him lap top home from work at night but by that time I am in new state of mind to blog.

So, this post will be sectioned...

First, Hunter had his 7 year old check up and he is healthy as ever.
Weight 57.8 lb (79%)
Height 51.5" (95%)
He has grown a lot... here are his stats from last year

My big 7 year old sitting by the fire.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Second, we are moving! Chad was contacted about a month ago about a head football job on the NC/ SC line.  After prayer, meeting with the team at CHS, and a significant pay increase, we have decided to go.  He starts the 21st of this month which is totally crazy to me as I am due with Bennett on the 23rd.  Dont know when the boys and I will move or list the house but we are excited.  It is definitely going to be sad to leave EHS and this area but it is a good move for our family plus we will still have family closeby.  I keep telling myself... God will be your portion.  God is your portion. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Third, after all of our sickness in December, we finally got around to completing all the things we told Hunter we would do for his birthday which included Hollywild and The Childrens Museum.  Here are a bunch of pictures from the fun.
Van sized cow in window

The mammoth cows... notice how far back my head is

This kid is beautiful... kind of hate I had his hair cut.

Shep feeds a zebra who then nibbles on his hand

Shep feeding the goats

Ashton takes a turn

Hunter's turn- he got the wild ones

Add caption

Daddy's butt tick

The boys

Family shot at Hollywild

Future astronauts

Excited over the ball chutes

Construction crew

Such concentration to roll bricks up a conveyor belt

All of us though Ashton blends into me.

Preschool water table

Hunter is a bear and Shep looks scared

playing the water... you can barely see Ashtons head in that clear dome
lovin the museum

too cute

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fourth, I was 38 weeks on Wednesday.   Hard to believe that the time has basically come to have a baby.  I dont feel as pregnant as I am sure I look.  My back is not really even hurting anymore, no contractions, dont even get up to pee most nights.  I also have gained the least amount of weight from any of my other pregnancies.  So far, I am up 38 lbs which, for me, is good.  I am walking 2.5 miles in 30-35 minutes two or three times a week.
An artistic and actually very slenderizing 38 week belly shot.  I would like to think I actually look this small at 38 weeks so humor me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fifth, I painted our bedroom a couple months ago and just painted and fixed our bathroom up yesterday.  Call it nesting or preparing to list the house, but it looks good and clean.  I also put up Bennett's crib right after Christmas and got his clothes washed.  However, that is all I have done.  All the rest of the baby gear is still at mom and dads and i have yet to pack the first thing for a hospital bag. 

Bedroom makeover- would show before pics but COMPUTER CRASH!



New paint - it was taupe.  It has totally brightened up the bathroom... love fresh paint

Another view
Bennett's bed... I will be honest, makes me kind of sad I dont have a whole nursery to post about but this kiddo is only getting a wall and this is it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sixth, homeschooling is going great.  I will get post an update this next week of all the things we have done.... it will probably not be super picture heavy since the computer crashed and I lost ALL my pictures from the last 5 months (pray that the computer guy can at least recover the pics) but it will show Hunter's progress and all that we have been up to.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seventh, the boys are playing basketball this winter.  So far they both love it.  Have I ever mentioned that I hate basketball.. . if not, I hate basketball.  I love most sports but basketball and I just dont jive.  The rules are ridiculous and the bleachers are uncomfortable.  Anyway, here are some pics from there games last Saturday.  

Hunter actually getting physical and coming away with the ball



Eli with the ball and Hunter trying to get open

Hunter playing point guard (which he should not do). 

Ashton shoots and scores!

Again Ashton shoots and scores... He is small and you cant even see him though.  You can see his hands in front of number 16

Ashton bringing the ball down the court.  Also notice the lady in heels... the other team's coach who complained to her church over us because she doesnt know the terminology of basketball.  hahaha, nothing like church league sports

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, there is an update in a nutshell. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the monogrammed bed pillow and your shower curtain! Where did you get those? Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Baby B's bed looks great!

    ReplyDelete