Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weekend in Pictures.

Well, ya cant ask for a more gorgeous weekend than this one.

Saturday was Mantis' and Abby's (one of their dogs) birthdays so he and Nolan came over (Queenie is in California) to celebrate. Chad cooked/ grilled. I made a homemade carrot cake.. yum!

My awesome dad!


The boys each made silly faces


*** I counted this as Shep's silly face


Sunday, after church, we went up to PapaHub and Grandma's house to celebrate an early birthday for me :) Hub made his ribs... yum again!
We then went and the kids painted individual pictures that will be framed and hung in Grandma's bathroom. The pictures turned out really cute.


This "cracks" me up!!! :)

Hunter painted a train and it was amazing! He is growing up so fast- they all are- but, man, you really notice it with your first.

Shep's artwork was rather abstract and messy but he had fun
Then it was down to the creek for the kids to play and for me to try and work on my photog skills (had a lot of blurry pictures)
Hunter


Ashton



Shepherd



Cousin Charlee

Poor Charlee took a tumble into the water.


Ashton and Charlee loved to get the rocks and throw them in the water.... thus Charlee getting a bit too brave and falling into the creek.

The group shot failed miserably. I messed up the first series and the second- they wouldnt smile/ listen/ look at me... Oh well, we will try again later.
This was one of the best ones :(

No comments:

Post a Comment