Sunday, March 20, 2011

Saturday Fun

Can't believe it is already time for T-ball to start up again. Hunter is playing in our church's league this year instead of the "Y". He knows all the kids on his team and I am sure he will have a blast.
Here are some pics of his practice.... didnt take many since I had Shep and Ash with me (and Chad was away from Friday to Sunday at a coaching clinic).

Fielding a ground ball

Getting ready to bat

Good hit!


Then, kind of last minute, we decided to head over to Mantis and Queenie's house. Since I had no adult interaction, I figured, my parents would fill that void nicely. The weather was gorgeous and the boys had a blast. We took both their power wheels over (gotta love a van) and they made laps around the yard. Mom and I made cookies. Dad grilled hot dogs and worked on his seedlings (he is quite the gardener these days). Then we all went to the lake to walk the dogs. Of course, the boys wanted to get in... I said they could get their feet wet. You can tell by the pictures that they did a bit more than that. Since we got a back to their house a bit late, we decided to stay the night.

This has got to be one of the best pictures of all times. It is one of those that just makes me laugh!


Ashton losing his pants

Obviously the water was COLD... I dont know how they could stand it.

Another series of pictures that cracks me up.




Molly also loves to swim and eat waves


Eddy is a beautiful swimmer... Abby just wades.

*** And for the record... my mother told me not to take her picture. So mom, no complaints that your beautifoo face isnt on here. :)

Love these kind of days.

Today was also great. Went to Sunday School and church and then Chad got back from his clinic and met us for lunch. He then had boy duty while I piddled around at Lowes and then got to work on my fire pit area (cant wait to get it finished and show what I have done. More on that later though ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment