Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pottery Barn Knock Off Number 2


I hearted this wreath when I saw it in "Potty" Barn. I knew that it was to be my Easter/ spring wreath this year.

Knowing that I was not about to spend $50, I set out on a search of items that I had in my yard.

I had to buy a couple things.
1- The actual wreath. Bought for $2.50 at Hobby Lobby. This is a picture of another wreath, the one I bought was a bit more full than this one but same idea.


2- The Easter Eggs. Bought a bag of 14 for $2.00 at H.L.


3- The moss. Bought a bag (not on sale) for $5.00 at H.L. (used less than half a bag)


Things I got in my yard.

1- Magnolia leaves

2- The materials to make the mini bird's nest (some straw like stuff and flexible/ small sticks)... This was a bit of challenge, I dont know how birds make a nest without hot glue at their fingertips.

3- dried leaves

Finished Product = LOVE

1 comment:

  1. I heart your wreath! You see, you are at home with your kids, doing fun yard projects, and being crafty to boot! I'm so jealous! Now, where's the alphabet moss tutorial? ;) Missing you a lot these days.

    ReplyDelete