Sunday, March 6, 2011

Smile Worthy

This is one of my random post where nothing links together... these are just things that have made me smile lately.

1- Spaghetti... What is about kids and spaghetti?


2- Picnics


3- Wheelbarrow rides by GrandpaMantis


4- 3 Little Monkeys jumping in the bed... I have cute video of this but still no luck on getting my videos to play on blogger.


5- Gorgeous stained glass made by my GrandpaGordie. This is in my parents room and I adore it!

6- Pottery Barn Knock-Offs. Saw these Moss Letters in the PB Catalog and knew I could make them for FAR cheaper. Theirs $79... mine $8! :)



7- I mentioned this on my last Eucharisteo list... but here is Shepherd folding his legs behind him when he looks at a book. He sits like this a lot... never noticed my other two doing this but I think it is adorable and I crave him when I see him sitting like this.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!! And can I place an order for a T to go on my front door...how do you hang a T? Seriously, blog the directions! LOVE the spaghetti and every other one! Your boys are precious and I so wish I could come over and let the 5 play :) The Beach with be sooo fun this year!

    ReplyDelete