Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Shepherd's Stats & Pictures

... wondering how big Shep has gotten the past 3 months.

Weight has tapered off at 23 lb 7.5 oz (62%)
Height 32.2" (97%)
Head 19.25" (97%)
He got two shots today and I cant say he handled it well. He is quite irritable anytime the nurse or the doctor were checking him over.... all he wanted to do was crawl on the floor with Ashton.

So, he is long and getting lean. He finishes off his last bottle of breastmilk tonight so hopefully this will also be his last bottle.

Here are some pictures from his 1 year photos.
You will see this one again on our Christmas card! - probably my favorite




I blew this shot with the light when I switched to automatic but still liked it.
This was on his actual birthday - he really did not want his picture taken though so this was the best I got.
Which one of these 3 black and white ones do you like best? Each of the kids has a framed 4 month, 8 month, 12 month series of pictures of just a headshot. They also all wore this shirt for their 12 month shot. They all show aspects of his personality but I just cant decide which one will be the permanent picture.

I really like this one but I am nervous that it will be too pixelly as I had to crop it wwwaaayyy in... I only need a 4*6 but am still not sure if it will be blurry.

just too cute

classic distraction... nothing like a lego tree to distract

Still can't believe he is one. He is an awesome baby!

1 comment:

  1. i like the first one best if you can get it clearly printed...if not then picture 2 is adorable. he's so sweet Hannah!

    ReplyDelete