Saturday, December 4, 2010

Ready for a good laugh...

... chuckling with/ at my husband for the last few days. A couple weeks ago, he was asked to MC the Miss EHS pageant at the high school. He laughed about it then but since they were paying $200 and since is a "local celebrity" now (chuckle chuckle), he knew he needed to do it.

Fast forward to today. At 3:00 this afternoon, he started getting his tuxedo on. Go ahead... take a moment to laugh. He started grooming himself as well, which unfortunately means he shaved his head... you dont want to know what I think he looks like with his head shaved (bet most of you can guess though). For the 5th time in his life, he managed to get into this extremely large tux. I took so many pictures of him and they are absolutely priceless. He flipped me off a couple times (sorry Joan, your nephew is not perfect - I will admit that I probably deserved it though) but I couldnt catch the birdie(s) on camera.

haha, not feeling photogenic!

He told me he may need help getting his socks on... I told him "now you know how it feels to be 9 months pregnant". haha... maybe that was a bit below the belt (no pun originally intended) .

He really wants to me to stop taking pictures, but I just cant.
The finished product -I think he is going to pull it off!

He has to open up the pageant with these words ... "Sleigh bells ring, are you listening? In the lane, snow is glistening. A beautiful sight, we’re happy tonight. Walking in a Winter Wonderland! I told him he should just get up there and bust out in song.

All kidding aside - Chad, I know that you are 100% out of your comfort zone, but I know you will do great as you thrive on an audience. Thanks being willing to do things like MC a beauty pageant to help support us!

*** Yall I am really not a cruel wife, he knows that I am blogging this and we were laughing about it together (I was just laughing a little ... ok, a lot... harder than he was/ is)

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH! I blew it up so Matt could see it and laugh out loud with me. I may print this and put it on the fridge! HILARIOUS!a

    ReplyDelete