Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksiving

... so thankful for so many things... I neglected to post my a "thankful" list or to update with our Thanksgiving happenings!

I was absolutely awful about taking pictures. Somehow the camera only made it out once and that was just for a bit.
I did get a good picture of Molly though.


First, it was so nice to see my husband for more than 1 hour in the evening. He was home from Wednesday to Sunday with NO FOOTBALL!

On Thanksgiving, we made trip up to GrandmaDean and GrandpaGordie's house. It was so good to see my family. The only ones missing were Zach, Anna, and Owen. I saw my cousin, Anthony and his wife, for the first time in 2 years and saw my other cousin, Stephanie and her (hopefully) soon to be fiance as well. It was a good time of catching up. Mom and Chad did a good job of taking kid-duty so I actually had like 2 hours of adult conversation!

Friday was wonderful in that I got to see my absolute best friend, Olivia, and her precious boys. They made the trip down from Hickory and spent the afternoon into the early evening with us. This is the only time my camera made it out of the bag and I most of the pictures were blurry.. so I only got one decent one of the boys (Shep was sleeping so he did not have a picture this Thanksgiving).
Here is Luke (8 months), Ashton, Noah (2 years), and Hunter swinging outside before the rain came.

Thanksgiving continued into Saturday when I went to my parents to help decorate and Chad and the boys went to his parents to play. I met them their around 3 and had some delicious steak and Chad's mom gave the boys their Christmas clothes! Gotta love new clothes! She also cleared out the top of their barn that had a ridiculous amount of Christmas decorations from Chad's sister's wedding 5 years ago... so I got some free stuff.... a lot of free stuff that I am still trying to sort through!

Sunday started the Christmas decorating.

It was an amazing time of friends and family and we are so thankful for each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment