Monday, October 18, 2010

Tailgating and such

... super busy the past few days. We had Ashton's bday party on Friday- a bit early- since family was in (will post those pics on his birthday next week).

On Saturday, we got up and out pretty early and made our way to Clemson to tailgate and then go to the game. Our version of tailgating fit our family perfectly especially with the kiddos. We found a little cove away from the madness of the crowd and had a great time. Mom, bravely, took all 4 boys (all under 5) back home and let the "big" people go to the game child-free.

Sorry Chad, this is the only picture I got of you!
Queenie and her grandboys

This picture just make me laugh. I was taking it of my boys but Zach and Anna look quite exhausted!

Nolan on Shep-duty



The game... I got so distracted with the pagentry, I hardly watched the game. It was nice to spend some time with my dear hubby. Even though it was not my ideal date, it was fun.

Thanks mom for putting it all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment