Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My family pics

... hauling my camera around the past few days. It is rare that the whole crew is together so when it happens, you better look good because there is a good chance that someone has a camera.



Here are our group shots. I put the good and the funny in the mix.



My precious boys

Zach and his family

The siblings. Me, Nolan, and Zach



Mom, I am so sorry to put this picture in but it is far too funny not to record.




"Good as it gets" group shot.


The funny group shot. Shep's face cracks me up


Funny group shot from Ashton's party.



The original Ashton clan.




The male Ashtons


It was so nice to spend time with Z, A, and O. We love you guys and pray that you guys will someday move closer... California is just too far!

2 comments:

  1. Great pics! Your hair is crazy long! I never realized how much like your mom you look and how much like Mantis, Zack and Nolan look! Great pics...Shep looks as big as Ash! I miss you all and so can't wait for Thanksgiving to come see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had so much fun too. Thanks for capturing such good memories. Can't wait to see you...this summer, hopefully?

    ReplyDelete