Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ashton's birthday party pictures

... trying to decide which of the gazillion pictures to post. I have narrowed it down but it is still picture heavy, so I apologize in advance! ;)

PART 1- Birthday party at our house
Opening presents... The Rocket Launcher!
Happy Birthday Boy

I think this is the only picture that I got where they are all together and not a one is looking at the camera!



haha, sorry mom, I didnt get a face shot of you except during our family pics outside. You have a way of avoiding the camera! Do not fuss at me about it!



Ashton blowing out his candles. Amanda- you did an awesome job on the cake!



Shep trying to play




Diving catch


Catch



Nolan- you are a DORK!
Uncle Nolan showing some skeels!

Uncle Zach catching while Charlee swing

Charlee wasnt the least bit interested in the rocket launcher show in pictures below.


Uncle Zach assemblying the rocket launcher with the boys.

It works and it was a hit! The boys love playing with this thing... who am I kidding, I love playing with it. Sorry this is so blurry!

Part 2- It's Time For VeggieTales.... live sing yourself silly concert!
Mantis got Shep Shep duty. Shepherd thought it would be cool to sleep through part of the show.
Uncle Nolan holding Hunter... this is not your best pic Nolie!

Grandma, cousin Charlee, and Aunt Sandee enjoying the show.




Ashton taking it all in. Sorry mom, all I got was your butt shot and a bad picture of you that I will not post!



This is one of my favorite pictures. Zach and Anna, I will order this one for you in an 8*10!




Dancing in the aisle



Part 3- Actual Birthday with just our family.
Unwrapping his big present.




Asthon loves his present.... he has such great form shooting that ball.
yum, cupcakes! everyone enjoyed them... the two uniced ones are Hunters (in case you thought I forgot a couple)


Blowing out his candle



My 3 year old sporting icing under his nose. Hope you had a Happy Birthday! I love you!



1 comment:

  1. Noah loves the rocket toy too! Great pics. We are so sad we couldn't be there! I need you to email me a new Ashton pic since I have the 'two year old' photo with his longer hair. I need a new cropped do pic! You are such a great Mom and I know this is a birthday Ashton will never forget!

    ReplyDelete