Monday, December 17, 2018

What? A post....

 So, blogging has not happened in the last few months.  If I showed you my calendar then you would understand.  I dont anticipate it getting any better but at this moment, I have a moment.

This blog started when I was staying at home raising little ones.  It was a creative outlet and one that I treasure.  I wish that I still had time to document funny sayings and adorable pictures, but sadly, I dont.  Those who have never blogged probably dont realize that amount of time it takes to put together a decent post that is not only grammatically correct but formatted nicely with pictures and a pleasing appearance.  It would be nothing to spend an hour on a post. 

I have never done this blog for any other than myself and my kids.  I know at one time I had people I didnt even know checking in.  I dont have the heart to just stop the blog all together though.  It is still the best memory book platform.  So, I will post when I have time and/ or energy knowing that I am the only who will know this is here. 

So, lets see some old posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment