Monday, December 17, 2018

Shepherd- 9

November came and went in such a flash!  My Shepadoodle turned 9.  I can barely believe he is just a year from 10.



He was actually trying to be silly in this one... too bad it turned out so good!  :) 


My sweet large- headed child!  The kid is strong as an ox... He can already pick me up and I'm not exactly a small thing.

Oh this kid is still quirky funny.  He is perplexing to some and funny to others.  His teacher said that when she is being funny and all the other kids are laughing, Shepherd is staring straight at her with a blank serious expression on his face.  If you know Shepherd, then you know the look and it is hysterically funny.  If you dont know Shepherd, then it is well... creepy.
And, this is typical Shepherd pic
I am trying to teach Shep when it is ok to be weird funny and when you just need to act normal.  haha!  Trials I didnt think about facing as a mom.

His favorite lemon-ice box pie... no candles so we used sparklers
Backseat riding with this crew
Shep's teacher also talks about how smart he is.  He and Ashton both had all A's the first nine weeks- the 2nd 9 weeks looks like it is going to be even better.  Shep's main issue in school is just being lazy.
Shepherd is still a pretty big whine, constantly saying SSTTOOPP to his brothers.  It drives me mad!  However, he is seriously the sweetest child and he would do anything for me.  He helps when asks and when I had a small fever last week, he took care of me. :)
Enjoying the snow day

Shepherd, you are a happy spot in my day.  You always give me big hugs which you really reserve for only me.  When I read to you at night, you always want me to lay down with you longer.  A few weeks ago, you came up with this song.  (Sing it to the Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood song.). "Close your eyes and think of something happy.  Like going to bed with your favorite son Sheppy."  It makes me laugh every time I sing it.
Enjoying some coffee before a Clemson football game!  My baby boys.
You got a new phone for your birthday which you love.  You have a daily time limit on it but you are enjoying it.

Happy Birthday Sheppy,
I love you more,
Mom









No comments:

Post a Comment