Monday, December 17, 2018

Hunter - 13

Say it ain't so?!?!?!
Look how tall!

I think I am kind of being selfish over this one as I dont think I should be old enough to have a teenager!
Growing up so fast!

Besides his first 9 months of life, Hunter has been the a dream to raise.  I mean, the kid is just easy going, helpful, kind, and just quirky enough to be funny..
Swwet boys.  

He has shot up over this past year.  He is 5 ft 8 in!  He is wearing a man's 11 or 11 1/2 shoe. And he still has plenty of growing to do.  It is funny to watch your baby boy start turning into a well, a man.
Opening his presents... he also got  new phone.
He still wants me to tuck him in at night.  He laughs about it but will always wait for me to come with him.

Hunter lacks a ton of confidence which blows my mind because he has so much going for him... I think he is just feeling the result of having Ashton as a younger brother!  Hunter has started conditioning for soccer at the high school.  He has experienced, for the first time, being really sore.  haha!  I dont know if he will be able to make the JV team or not but the training is doing him good.
Some singing at Queenie's... We went to the Spiderman movie after dinner..


He works hard at school.  He had all A's and 1 B in Science the 1st 9 weeks.  I was proud of him but he was disappointed in the "B" (so unlike me).  He has worked even harder this 9 weeks and has a high "A's" in all his classes this 9 weeks.
Finally mowing!

Hunter is also in Beta Club and in MathCounts.  He says he is a Mathlete and likes to think of himself as an extension of The Big Bang.  He is so much cooler than he thinks... haha.
My boy

Hunter, you are such a great son and a wonderful brother.  I love you (in the high pitch voice we use at night.)

Happy 13th Birthday,
~Mom (I only shed a few tears the day before your birthday.)


No comments:

Post a Comment