Thursday, August 16, 2018

The Summer in Review

Well, I blinked, and then summer was over.

I had a ton planned for this summer from things for work to places to go with kids to things to do at my house, I knew it was going to busy.

Here is our summer in review.
1- Phoenix, AR- For work, I was able to go to the National Career Development Conference in Phoenix with 2 of my co-workers.  We had such a good time and the conference was pretty good too.
In the distance is Mexico.
Suzan and me right before a Kenny Chensey concert.  Love this lady!

Traci, Suzan and I "snuck" in for the last 20 minutes of a WNBA game.  

2- Carowinds.  We went ahead an got season passes this year.  Did NOT get our money's worth.  We only went twice.  I know it is opened until Christmas now but still the fall is always super busy.  Oh well, lesson learned.  We did have fun when we went.  They loved the water pack... I took a bunch of pics but dont feel like going through them all

Little vegis

Taking a snack break at Carowinds

3- Of course, the beach.  Blogged it here.

4- Trip to Cowpens with Mantis.
The cannon picture

monument outside of Cowpens visitors center

5- Mom and I went to Gastonia over the 4th to hang with GrandmaDean

6- Hunter went to youth camp for a whole week and then had a sleepover and then went to one of his best buddies bday parties.  That 9 days was super packed for my recluse of a child- however, he loved it!

7- All the half birthday dates... blogged here

8- Lots of yardwork... blogged here.

9- Riggs watchin'
Riggs did me wrong... we brought him back with when we went to Carowinds.  He was a bad dog and chewed the seatbelt in half (in the new car).

My boys

Riggs loving on Charlee and Ashton

10- Spend the night with A-ville cousins.
     Anna took the picture... and I dont have it!
11- Hours and hours spent playing Legos.  Funny story- First, I love legos..... I was playing with them and look around and realize that I was by myself and had been for almost an hour!!! haha

Massive lego city
12- Numerous pool activities at both grandparents "pools."

13- Circque du Soleil on Ice with Grandma, Uncle Tommy, Aunt Sandee, Charlee, Sami, and Joey
About to find out seats

cousins

Such a fun summer, now time to hit it again.   Kids start back to school Monday and I started back this week. 
Soaking in the last few days of summer

No comments:

Post a Comment