Thursday, April 2, 2015

Spring Break Part 1

Sunday morning we got out early and made it to Chad's family's home church.  We had been to their church in awhile and it was good to see everyone.

PapaHub and Grandma spoiled the kids and we all had a great time.  

I was so happy to get some good pictures of Bennett for his story board (get ready Olivia!).  I have storyboards for the other 3 taken between 1year old and 3 years old. Here are the 3 picks for the boards.  He is such cute kid- such a unique little smile.

***These pics are all SOOC (Straight out of camera/ no editing).






I got some pictures of the other boys too.  I have frames that need updating!


This is such a Shepherd face.  

Liked both these of Ashton.  Love his smile in the bottom though the way he is standing looks a bit feminine to me.  ha

As always, the food was so good.  I always eat way too much we when are down there.

The kids had Easter Egg Hunts.

Bennett totally go the concept of egg hunts

The search is on.

The cousins (minus Joey who was eating)

They earned money by picking up sticks and throwing them in the creek.
This little girl is a hoot. Love her curly little head.
Getting a lesson from Uncle Tom Tom
Moses would drag the sticks out of the creek after the kids threw them in.
Ashton won the "picked up the most sticks" award.



I got some baby love.

Sweet baby girl.  

 These next two pictures just make me smile.  Sweet cousins.  This is the first time that they have really played and interacted with eachother.   I took them with my phone so quality is not good but they were so sweet together.
They spent about 30 minutes making dirt castles by the creek.  Notice Moses bothering the snot out of Molly.  Cracks me up
Sami was helping me push Bennett in the swing. 
It was a great few days away.  Thanks Hub and Patsy for loving on us.  The boys loved their Easter baskets!

1 comment:

  1. I'm ready! Bennett reminds me so much of Ashton in those pictures! You take such great pictures of your boys and yes the last Ashton pose is a bit girly :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete