Thursday, October 2, 2014

School Pictures

 

 
It's that time of year... the annual School Picture Compare.  Why do I love looking at these comparisons?  I guess it just makes me realize how quickly these kids grow and how they are truly but on loan to me. 
Hunter-  From left to right- K5, 2nd grade, 3rd grade (no 1st because of homeschool).  The first two things I noticed were his face is not quite as round and his hair is dark!


Ashton- K5 and 1st grade.  He is definitely a cool kid and looks the part in his 1st grade pic.  Love his crooked little grin.

These two are having a great year so far.  We are in full swing with soccer practices and games, Chad's football stuff, Hunter is taking guitar lessons and then of course nightly homework/ reading.  It is a full life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment