Sunday, October 5, 2014

Random Tear-Up

I don't often get sentimental however, I caught myself tearing up today.
Ashton capturing a Bennett/ Mommy love fest.  He is giving some incredible hugs now.
Hunter needed a hair cut, so I took the clippers to it.  Easy.... been cutting his hair since he was Bennett's age.

It then hit me that Bennett could use a haircut. Now, I have trimmed his hair up a time or two but not really cut it cut it.... as in, take off the fine baby hair.

But, without too much thought, I took the clippers (with a big guard) to his fine little baby hair and mid way through realized what I was doing for the last time.  My last baby hair was strewn on my garage floor.  He looks older now.  I notice his mischievous little grin more.  His eye even seem to sparkle a little brighter without the excess hair. 

His hair isn't thick, so maybe this cut will help it me in a bit thicker.  Regardless, he is forever my baby.

Before- from yesterday


After:  The new Bennett
 

 
 I have mentioned the book, Let Me Hold You Longer, before.  This is another great example to all of us moms out there to not forgot about "every precious little last."
 

 

2 comments: