Monday, February 18, 2013

Oh so Handsome

Got a hold of Bennett today to try and capture this last newborn. of mine  I am by no means a photographer much less a newborn photographer but I am a cheapskate... haha... so I took some pictures of him.  I think they turned out pretty good for the few minutes we spent plus they have not been edited at all. 
Precious boy. wide awake after sleeping for a 6.5 hour stretch last night... yay!

He did manage to pee all over Hunter's pillow right before this shot.  sorry Hunter. oops. ;)


Sleeping babe.

In his winter hat... that is still a bit too big.

I so wanted him to just gently lay his head to the side... he just wanted to do a facial into the pillow and eat his hands... but I do love the top of his little blonde head.


No words.  He wouldnt fall asleep for his naked shot so 2nd best option is a white onesie.

So thankful for this little boy. He has just fit perfectly into the family.  

Love you Bennett!


**** Dont miss the other new post below this one... I back to back posted.

3 comments:

  1. Bennett is beautiful and you did a grand job of capturing the simplicity of a newborn - some of those "pros" overdo and totally miss what is right before their eyes....you don't have to do much when you have a beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! I think he looks so much like Ashton! 6.5 hours?! Color me jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww, I just want to squeeze him. He is soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete