Monday, February 18, 2013

Visitors

This past week brought some wonderful visitors. 

First, GrandmaDean came last Monday and shame on me but I did not take a single picture except of the absolutely amazing quilt that she is making for Bennett.  I will not show the picture now since it is not complete, but the minute I get my hand on the finished product, I will show it... trust me when I say it is incredible!

My brother and his wife and boys brought us dinner Friday night.  They made the hour long trek and we so appreciated the delicious food and the company.  My boys love for their cousins to come and play.

Not that he is a visitor but daddy got home Friday night too. The boys were so happy to see him.  

My wonderful friend, Olivia, also came to visit with us on Friday.  She stayed the weekend with us.  As always, it went by super fast.  She was a great help with not only Bennett and the boys and cleaning up but giving me some much needed adult conversation.
Olivia holding Bennett at the party

 We also had a birthday party to go to on Saturday.  Miss Madi turned 5 last week and the boys were so excited to go her party and play in the jump houses. 

My boys with Connor

Madi blowing out her candles

Everyone

The boys and their buddies... Madi, Karson, and Connor

 We also got a tad bit of snow Saturday afternoon... not enough to play in but it is pretty while it fell.
bundled up to face the cold weather


Overall a great week.  We are starting to get out a bit more but I am still quite content to camp out in my little house. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful picture of Olivia and Bennett....so sweet.
    Glad you got your tank full of adult conversation this weekend....and a big ole shout out to Grandma Dean, Zach, Anna (and the boys) and Olivia - you guys are the best!

    ReplyDelete