Wednesday, August 29, 2012

One More...


 Today was the big day.  First off, the most important thing is baby looked absolutely perfect.  Measuring about 6 days or so ahead as his/ her brothers did at this stage.  I will never ceased to be amazed at watching my baby on that screen.

Without further delay...

.......

........

.......

.......

.......

.......



Another beautiful little boy to add into the mix.  He will be a perfect bookend to our family!

And because some people have asked... here is my 19 week belly shot.  I changed shirts because that blue one is "slenderizing" (thanks Sandee, love the blue shirt).  This tank gives you a better idea of what the belly really looks like.

I have always wanted four kids and I am so happy that God chose to me to mother 4 boys.  EEEEKKKK!!! I am so excited!

5 comments:

  1. You know you are doing something very right when God entrusts you with FOUR of his very special sons. Congratulations my friend! I couldn't be happier for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole, you are so right. They are definitely His covenant children! Hope you are not miserable in this last few weeks of pregnancy! :)

      Delete
  2. Dur. How slow am I that I didn't get that blue = boy? Sooo happy for you that you will have a sweet baby boy! I'm sure Hunter, Ash, and Shep are delighted too. We're glad that we'll get to be in on this pregnancy and get to meet the baby right away, rather than having to wait for a major holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, I figured that maybe you guys didnt get it when I didnt hear back from you. So funny. I am so glad that you guys are so close now. Cousins will have a great time together!

      Delete
  3. Queenie to 6 grandsons....Wow! This family will surely have a lot of testerone when we gather together to ask the Lord's blessing!
    Hannah, when I think of 4 boys, I think of Lori Brooks and her crew.....they were all so different and they've stayed so close - Like Lori, you will be at the helm a great deal of the time - and like Lori, you will do a fabulous job....with the help of the Lord.
    Can't wait to see this covenant child.....can we now hope for a Mantis boy???
    Congrats and much love!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete