Friday, July 13, 2012

Just Eat More Chicken

I almost forgot about Cow Appreciation Day!!!

I would have been so sad.

I was with Jodi and her kids when I remembered.  We went back to my house and quickly found my old shirts that have been used for 3 years now and then made some new shirts for Jodi's kids.  I found my "Mama Cow" shirt and Jodi cut out black dots and taped them to her dress and we were ready to roll.
Connor, Shepherd, Ashton, Karson, and Hunter ready to get some chicken.  I hope the black nose dots come off easily. 

Got our $24 meal for zero!  Even had leftovers for dinner.

Gotta love Cow Appreciation Day!

1 comment:

  1. You are feeling better.....I can certainly tell!
    Back to your celebratory ways of simple things....so glad!
    Owen had a great time at Par-Tee time today - thanks for including them.
    Those are some cute cows at your house....

    ReplyDelete