Friday, March 23, 2012

Song, Hair, and Potty

For when you are having a bad bad day.
 If you have ever seen the movie, Despicable Me, then you have probably heard this song (I'm Having a Bad Bad Day).  Hunter's class does this school and have little dance moves that go with it.  I absolutely love it when Hunter does the dance moves for me.  This clip, Hunter gets his Rocky Mount self on with his hoodie.  Ashton, who must be like Hunter, is hoodless until he gets a bright idea....

Again, I had to record the video off of my computer so it is a bit blurry... sorry


Dont you just love it?  It makes me smile,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In other news....
I am sticking to my New Years "Resolutions" and not cutting Ashton or Shepherds hair (at least for now).  I am $30 poorer but they have a couple cute cuts. 
Ashton Before

Ashton After - Though it doesnt look like it, she took off sooo much of his hair.  Really like the way it turned out!

The back

Shepherd Before

Shepherd After - - (not a good picture of him) I will be honest.  I like Shep's hair better in the before picture (I know it is a mess but it suits him so well), but I think after a couple weeks of growth the cut will be less defined and more Shep- like.  Like it or not, I had to get it cut and out of his eyes... he was starting to resemble a shaggy sheep dog. 

The back - really like the back

My stipulation for Ashton's cut was pretty simple, a bit longer on top and the sides trimmed up pretty good. 

Shep's were a bit more complicated as I want to keep it a bit longer because of 1) his ears stick out (Shep when you are old enough to read this, just know you "are fearfully and wonderfully made" even your ears.) and 2) he has just a bit of curl and I love it when it gets humid and his little curls spiral.  So, Miss Amye layered the snot out of his hair. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And since I am sharing, I think Shepherd is about 60% potty trained.  He only had one accident today and that is when Chad was home with them... so far he really only likes to pee pee on the potty when I am at home.  He did try to tell Chad but it was a bit too late.  Hopefully over the next couple weeks, he will be completely potty trained.  Woo Hoo!!!

Have a good night!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the boys and the new hair cuts do look better "in person!" Ashton, seemed particularly proud of his look. I do think he could be a metro-sexual like Uncle Nolan - he loves clothes and "things!"
    Shep knew he was cute and Hunter, I believe, needs a clean-up before Easter arrives....

    ReplyDelete