Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Proverbs 22:6

 With the weather being crazy warm, the weeds that are our lawn needed to be cut.  I look outside to see this precious, but more importantly promising, picture of Hunter helping Chad mow! 
Now, dont flip out!  I am well aware that Hunter is a good 6+ years from doing this task solo.

I was reminded of a Bible verse from Proverbs.  "Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it."  I am voting that one way of "training" is round and round the yard pushing a mower.  I am banking that one that all three of my boys will be my go-to mowers when old enough. 

Because, goodness knows that though Chad "loves to mow" and though I really dont mind it, I am already looking foward to 10 years from now when we will have not one, not two, but three extra "assistants" in the mowing arena. 

No comments:

Post a Comment