Monday, February 27, 2012

Clemson Baseball Game

Chad had another coaching clinic this weekend.  Poor thing "had" to go to to Myrtle  Beach with his best buddies.  I just dont know how he does it!  In his defense, he had meetings the whole time (or so he says...)

The boys and I (along with Mantis, Queenie, and Uncle Nolan) decided to go to a Clemson baseball game.  Though we have been to high school baseball games, I had never take the boys to a college game.  Nolan's roommate is the star pitcher for the Tigers, Kevin Brady.  Here is Nolan and his roommates... (Nolan, I swiped this picture off of one of your friend's facebook pages... is that weird?!?!)

Kevin, Michael, and Nolan

We had a really good time.  The boys start baseball in the next couple weeks so it was good for them to see the big boys play. 

Unfortunately I left my camera at mom and dads house so the pictures are from my sub par camera phone.  I would also have taken a lot of pictures of the actual game (and Kevin pitching) but again the phone wasnt going to take action shots.  But, at least the phone took these (sorry Nolan, the only picture of you is on mom's phone and she couldnt figure out how to sent it to me).

Ashton being silly and snuggled with Queenie.


Mercy, he makes me smile.

 2 of the 3 boys.  Actually you can see Ashton and Queenie's head behind us.

A quick shot of the Clemson boys in the 7th inning.


Thank you to the parentals for inviting us.  The boys and I had fun- they are still talking about it.

2 comments:

  1. OK OK....so we were at a baseball game - please note what kind of blanket "Smash" and I were snuggled up in! (and that, my dear friends, is still the best spectator sport of all....soccer!)
    I think I'd rather go to a game when it is a little bit warmer...just sayin' - it was a bit nippy out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that comment is not Hannah - it's Queenie - couldn't get her profile off - I'm keeping the boys at her house while she is at the football banquet (in February!).

    ReplyDelete