Thursday, February 9, 2012

Reading- I Love School

Hunter is reading and it is so sweet.  His reading day at school is on Thursday.  Each Thursday he gets  new book that he practices for a week.  Then he reads his book in front of his class (with a microphone).  Shepherd and I (Ashton was at MMO) went to listen to him (and bring him lunch) today as he read the book, "I Love School."

He did such a good job.  For some reason, blogger would not let me upload the whole 5 minute video.  So, I re-recorded it with the video camera off of the computer screen, so that should explain the graininess and softer sound.  Each video is around 1 minute long.  If anyone knows why I couldn't do the whole video at the same time on blogger, please let me know!



 
Anyway, I am so proud of him.  I would guess that he is right above the average in reading for his class.  The little girl that read after him was amazing!  But another little boy had the same book Hunter had 5 weeks ago when they first started doing the "reading chair." So, I am pleased with where he is! 

Isn't he just too cute?


3 comments:

  1. I just want to reach thru the screen and pinch his cheeks! They need to get them a wireless mike - He did a wonderful job and the way he loves books, he'll be a reader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! Such a smart kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super job Hunter! My favorite part (besides the good job reading) is how he turns the book around for them to see the pictures! LOVE IT! Way to go Hunter!

    ReplyDelete