Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It's 11:30 and the "boys" are jumpin' jumpin'

This weather is just ridiculously beautiful.

A few of us stay at home moms have been getting together for playdates at either Chick fil A or at eachother's homes.  We always have a great time and the kids love it. 

We were at Leah's today.  She has 2 boys (2 and 10  months maybe).  Her oldest, Jackson, is actually only 1 day younger than Shep.  We were in the hospital together.

I have mentioned Jodi before.  Her daughter is in Hunter's class and her son, Conner is buddies with Shep (and Ashton).  Jodi and I normally have a standing once a week go and do something date
.
And then Katie has 2 kids.  I didnt ask her for permission to post about her so I will not name her kids yet.  But she has a boy and a baby girl.

Leah has a trampoline so as soon as the sun semi-peaked out, we were outside and all the boys were jumpin' away.  Shepherd has gotten sooo much better on the trampoline.


 And a picture of the wild men.






Once we got home, we washed the van.  I absolutely love washing the van with these kids.  They love it and they are actually getting pretty good ;)



 And here is my pretty girl.... supervising.
More posts to come.  I am going to try and pick up the pace on blogging... I have been a bit slack this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment