Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

I love it that Valentines Day is simple... so easy now.

And I love that I have 4 amazing men (both big and little) to love on.

I was able to go to both Hunter and Ashton's school Valentine's Day party today.

Here is Ashy at his.

 And Hunter

 And here is Sheppy enjoying his morning home with me.  He has been feeling a bit cruddy lately but hopefully is coming out of it. He is coloring in my Bible of all places in this picture.
 And here we are as we are rushing to get out the door to church this past Sunday.  I really need to teach Chad how to take a decent picture.

And, I chuckle as I am about to publish this post because I don't have a single recent picture of Chad and me together.  ha ha ha.  Oh well, Chad- you know I love you so much and appreciate all the long hours you put into provide for us!  

I also want to thank my mom and Chad's mom for dropping by this evening and giving the boy's a special Valentine...  Mom, thanks for my "Janet" cake too- yum!  :)  We are so blessed by you guys!

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment