Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A few things about my husband.

With our 8th anniversary approaching at the end of the month, I thought I would take a moment to talk/ laugh about my dear husband.

---First, summer workouts started yesterday. He had 99... yes 99 guys show up. Ya'll that is a ridiculous amount! But, I am so proud of him that he has changed the mindset of this community in 1 year!

---Second, the football program had a ladies football clinic a couple weeks ago. I wasnt able to go but once I saw the t-shirt, I knew I had to get one (thanks Susan for hooking me up.) See picture below!
Here is a close-up.

It seriously cracks me up! I love it!

---Third, Chad cant clean. Example below.

He has been home a good bit more these past couple weeks and is starting to get into the groove of my routine. I went out to clean our cars the other day and Chad saw the need! He grabbed the vacuum cleaner and went to vacuuming his car without being told. I was so happy!

You might be asking... why is she is blogging this? There has to be more to this story, right?

If you asked these questions, then you know me oh so well.

Here are pictures of Chad's car AFTER he vacuumed/ cleaned it.




Needless to say, I have a bit of work ahead of me this summer. When I asked him if he thought the car was clean, he said he couldnt find the attachments to the vacuum cleaner. I had to ever so sweetly tell him that they are in/ on the vacuum... the same place they have been since we bought it 6 years ago.

Even Hunter told his daddy that he did not do a very good job.

--- Forth, the boys love having their daddy home in the morning. Even though it is just Day 2 of the summer, they (ok ok, WE) have enjoyed him being home in the morning. I am so thankful that he cut summer workouts down to just once a day instead of twice.

--- Fifth, have our children aged us this much?
For the record, I hate church directory pictures.
Picture #1- Right before I got pregnant with Hunter.
Picture #2- Two months ago (I despise this picture of me). Chad, your face got a bit puffier ;)

Picture #3- Oh, so worth it!

--- Sixth, thank you Chad for all you do. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment