Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Gardens, Dogs, and Half Birthday

Finished up our "mini lake vacation" yesterday. Glad to see my parents get back safe and sound from California.

Again, this is really a post that should be 3 or 4 separate ones but I am lazy...
enough said.


PART 1
On Monday, we were going to go the lake but Chad had to go to work at 9 in the morning so I wasnt about to take 3 boys to the lake by myself. We decided to go feed the ducks and have a picnic at the Botanical Gardens. It was fun and a lot less messy than going swimming.

Here are some pictures from our trip.
Picnic Lunch

Hunter

Ashton

Shep

This is such a funny pic of Hunter, but so sweet/ mean of Ash and Shep.

I have people ask me at least once every other a week if these two are twins? Do they look that similar?


PART 2
Wish this was a video but instead I will write the words- just imagine them screaming it at the top of their lungs
Ring around the rosy (or is it rosie)
Pocket full of posies

Ashes, Ashes


We all fall

DOWN


PART 3
I took these pictures for my parents so they could get their dog fix.
Miss Abby

Abby smiling

Mr Ed

Eddie has a question

My Molly


PART 4

And lastly, someones half birthday was yesterday. I cant believe he is as close to six as he is to 5.
Hunter, kid you are awesome. You are so kind. I cant believe you are starting kindergarten. I know you will do awesome. You make me so happy and love you to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment