Monday, December 13, 2010

Welcome to Christmas!



... wow! Cant believe it has been a week since I blogged...no excuses!

I realized that I havent documented my Christmas decorations this year, so here they are.


Front door---- made this wreath from old lantana... total out of pocket expense $1.50 for the Merry Christmas sign
Front entrance- - - this was the first one but I didnt like it so I changed it...
... to this. Like the poinsettias much better.
Night-time view!

Mantle
Tree area
Night view


I also made all the swags and other wreaths that are outside... it was so easy and so cheap. Chad's parents gave me all kinds of Christmas decor' from Chad's sister's wedding 5 years ago so I will definitely be using a lot of that stuff next year!

Can't believe Christmas is in a couple weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment