Sunday, July 2, 2017

Edisto - Part 2

This has to be a record for how quickly I have blogged this beach trip... I was smart this time and while I was loading pictures at the picture, I just blogged the first entry.  I have a feeling that I am going to want to post house updates pretty soon so I need to finish up the beach stuff.


During the Checkers tournament, which I had zero desire to participate in.... Sandee, Tommy, PapaHub, the 3 littles (Jo, Sam, and B), and I went to the Snakeatarium on Edisto.  None of us had gone before so we didnt know what to expect.  We were pleasantly surprised not only with the number of animals but the very informative presentations- one on snakes and one on alligators.  The kids did a great job (my older ones wished they would have gone with us.)

PapaHub really enjoyed reading all the info sheets.  
Snack break

3 little alligator snacks in Alligator Alley

George and Bennett- this guy was HHHUUUGGGEEE


Waiting for the Snake presenation
The snake handler with a rattlesnake
Hungry alligators gathering for lunchtime...I named these four, Hunter, Ashton, Shepherd, and Bennett

I had to take a picture of myself to prove I was indeed there... haha.
 We also had two reasons to celebrate.... On Wednesday, Sami turned 5 and Chad and I celebrated 14 years of wedded bliss.
14 years ago...geez.  
Happy 5th Samantha!
 Our annual beach family pictures .... We were planning on doing them at Botany Bay but it was closed (we think due to the hurricane last year).  Papa Hub suggested the same beach access we went to earlier and it was a really pretty place to take them.

The group- thanks to the stranger who offered to take the picture


The leaders of the pack

hahaha- Joey!
Oldest to youngest

And of course, the silly pictures bribe

Uncle Tom Tom and Aunt Sandee with the girls






The little stud

Hunter looking quite grown up

Shepadoodle

My Beezer

Love this face
Some other pictures from the week.

I walked the beach for about an hour every morning...  I morning I got up early enough to fully watch the sunrise.  I love this picture.
Papa Hub and Hunter enjoying an ice cream
My Joey girl!  This girl is a spit fire.  "I've got that shunshine in my poooocket." 

A delicious dinner at the Sea Cow- thanks PapaHub and Grandma.

Another great year of amazing memories.  PapaHub and Grandma, thanks for a wonderful trip!  (Oh, and without even meaning to... 30 pictures exactly on this post.) :)



1 comment:

  1. The pictures of your boys on the rocks are AH-MAZING!!!! The sky, the waves, everything is perfect! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete