Monday, May 2, 2016

81

April 30 has become a wonderful excuse for my whole family, on my mom's side, to get together to celebrate GrandmaDean's birthday.  Remember the surprise party last year.

Yesterday, the whole crew, besides my cousin Stephanie, was able to converge in on GrandmaDean.   There were lots of  laughs, loads of kids, good food... and drink.

Anyone who has ever met GrandmaDean will quickly confirm that she is the coolest.  Very few people can say that not only their mom but their grandma is a best friend.  I am so blessed to be surrounded by so many incredible women.

The Group Shot.  2 daughters led to 5 grandkids led to 9 great grandkids (so far).  Pretty cool

Here is the day in pictures.



GrandmaDean getting some baby snuggles with Esme' watching.  

The boy cousins stayed BUSY running around.  One of the rare moments they were still.

My mom and GrandmaDean

Miss Shelby supervising the chaos.
Ms Esther, seriously the most social cat ever, takes a nap with all the noise.
Sometimes you snap a picture of your child and it takes your breath away... that is this picture.  He wasnt mad, he was just trying to be serious.  He burst out laughing, see picture below, immediately after.

Shep and Hunter being the ever goofy selfs.

Stoic Bennett.  He had a rough time as his fingers got stuck in the storm door.  He was grumpy for the reminder of the party,  nursing his injured hand.
Spencer, my cousin Anthony's little girl, getting used to all these boys running around.
Caelum enjoying some time alone.
Pretty little Eva... the sweetest baby
Ashton cheesin it up... this is what happens when I ask for a serious picture.   Maybe I will ask for more serious pictures if this is the result.

haha- She will kill me for posting this.  Love you mom.

Anna!!!! Look at how beautiful.  A mom with her girls. I will send you the file for this one or maybe I will print it for you since I doubt you will... haha :)

The 2013 "babies" hanging out.  

The grandkids (minus Stephanie) with the best grandma.
GrandmaDean, hope you know how special you are to me.... to all of us.  We love you!!! Happy Birthday.



2 comments:

  1. It was a grand day! Glad we were all able to pull it off.....Hannah, it's sad when that picture of me yawning was more flattering than when I'm smiling!
    Thank you so much for capturing these precious times!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me just say, I am so so glad we live out here now, so that we can join in these fun times. You all crack me up. And Hannah, I love that picture of the girls in my family! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete