Saturday, January 23, 2016

Three Loses his Tooth

First, dont have a heart attack... yes, I have posted two times in one day after posted very little the last few weeks.
First lost tooth
Second, to explain the title... I often refer to my children by their birth order.  So, Shepherd lost his first tooth tonight.  The little sucker has been lose forever.  The adult tooth was half way in and told him I thought I could finally pull it out (I had tried a couple times but the front on the tooth was still deep in the gum- as you can tell by the picture).
Crazy tooth was so long in the front and had been totally lose in the back for weeks.  It was still bleeding 10 minutes after it came out.
He is so excited.  He immediately went and wrote out his note.  It is so Shepherd.


Transalation-  "My tooth fell out.  What color are you?  I want a blind bag and gummy bears.  Shepherd Owen S"

I feel like the note needs a bit of explaining.  First, he wrote it all on his own, sounding it out and all.  Second, I said he should write his note in purple or pink because the tooth fairy likes those colors.  Hunter or Asthon made some comment about the tooth fairy being green.  Then, a discussion occurred as to what color is the tooth fairy.  Shepherd told me that he expected an answer to his question.  Third, we are still semi-snowed-in but Chad braved the evening and ran to the grocery store (which closed at 7 because of snow) and then to the gas station to get the customary bag of candy... he will also get a couple bucks.  Fourth, he will not be getting a blind bag which apparently is something like this- a total kid rip off but he and Ashton love them.


1 comment:

  1. Awesome! The same tooth Shepherd lost is the same tooth that is barely hanging on in Jackson's mouth. I wish he'd let me pull it.

    ReplyDelete