Tuesday, December 8, 2015

A Little Pink in my World

Woo Hoo!!!  Another healthy baby joins the ranks on my side of the family.  My brother, Zach and his wife Anna welcomed baby #4 today.
Gorgeous! 
Miss Eva Claire weighed in at 7 lb 1 oz, 19" long.  Judging by the pictures, she is a pretty little thing.  Of course she has to be born on a week where we are slammed pack with multiple things so I cant escape to meet her, but rest assured with Christmas break approaching- a day trip is in the works.  
Just a little girl! :)

Her name is pretty cool as well as Eva is a family name on both my mom and dads side of the family.  My dad's grandmother was Eva and her husband was Clarence... hence Eva Claire.   Zach and Anna do the same thing that Chad and I did and use middle names to honor our families.  With 4 kids, it easy to honor each side. 
The new family of 6! 
Congratulations Zach, Anna, Owen, Caelum, and Esme and welcome to the world of 6 and the world of stares... a lot of stares (some admiring and some pitying.)  

Love you guys!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Doesn't Anna look great? I looked like I had endured WWI and II combined! Thanks, Hannah, for publishing this for all to enjoy.....come on, Nolan.....fall in love and join in the fun of reproducing yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh mom.... saying things like that will definitely not encourage Nolan to "fall in love and join in the fun of reproducing."
      And yes, Anna looks far too pretty to be in a hospital bed. Look at my sweet little nieces and nephews (plus 3 precious nieces on the other side.) So very blessed!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful baby and I love her name! Send my congratulations!

    ReplyDelete