Saturday, June 20, 2015

Just Beachin' Part 1

What can I say?  The beach was a blast this year.  Edisto Beach was the destination point this year.   We got to the beach last Saturday, the 13th and got home today (20th).

Here are the pictures from our picture session.  Unfortunately, I neglected to take my camera outside to acclimate to the heat so most of the beach pictures were super foggy, but the camera adjusted eventually.  We then came to the front of the house and got some pretty shots.
The whole group.
My crew.  This is one of the better family pics we have taken... Chad's mouth is slightly funky but this one is a keeper.   
Chad's sister, Sandee with her family
Talk about cute boys.  Mercy!
This was one of the foggy beach pictures.  I tried to salvage it but not much I could do about the disgruntled Sami face... it was just "too winny (windy)".
Papa Hub and Grandma with all 7 grands.  Kids from left to right, Hunter, Charlee, Bennett, Shepherd, Sami. Joey, and Ashton
Grandma with the kiddos.  Again, my lens was so foggy so this was the best I could do to save the picture.
The kids.  They had so much fun together.  Ashton, Charlee, and Shepherd are super close and this time, Bennett and Sami seem to really hit it off.   Love how Joey is playing with Hunter's face. 

The silly picture as their "reward" for being good for pictures.  They also got PapaHub to go and buy them some ice cream.  


Check back over the next couple days for more beach posts with more pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I always want to try to get a family picture at the beach and it seems to never happen!

    ReplyDelete