Monday, June 22, 2015

Just Beachin', The Beach House

Thank to my brother-in-law having a good connection, my in-laws were able to snag the beach house for a great deal!  My family had the 2 rooms downstairs and then Sandee and her family and Hub and Patsy had the upstairs.  It think it worked pretty well for everyone.

There is not much to do in Edisto besides the beach, thankfully the weather was perfect... like, not even a drizzle.

As usual, I took an absurd amount of pictures, it is so hard to pick which ones to post so here is a sampling of the ocean pictures.

In no particular order.

First day in the ocean


Papa Hub on duty.
These two were sand buddies with their watering cans sporting their Gymboree suits.

Chad and his boys



Papa Hub on kid duty again.

Chad and Bennett

Uncle Tommy fished everyday.  The kids "helped".  I dont even know how many sharks he caught- at least 6... some small and one that was probably 3 feet long (we ate him).

Shepherd holding one of the little fish.



Chad stayed on ocean duty most of the time.  

Drinking buddies ;)

Speaking of drinking, Joey took her morning nap and morning bottle on the beach in her chair.  so sweet

My precious crew


My artistic moment- me and Beezie

The robot

Sami

Mr Serious

Charlee

Do you ever take a picture and think that you are looking into the future?... that is how I feel about this one.  He looks about 12 yrs old to me here. So big!
Sweet baby Joey.  She was such a good baby.  Love her sweet little smile

Like father like son.

Aunt Sandee and Jo Jo.

Another artistic moment.  Bennett doing his part to get down to the beach.

The grown ups

Feet cleaning crew.  Love this picture.

Some beach volleyball or dodge ball.  Again, I say, like father, like son. haha
Dodge ball


Charlee in her own little world

My little men. 
Next post- Ft Sumter visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment