Friday, February 20, 2015

Ice and Such

What an odd week. 

No School on Monday for President's Day

No School on Tuesday for Ice/ Snow

2 hour delay on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday for frigid temperatures.

Chad left yesterday for a coaching clinic.

Water/ well pipes froze today, thankfully, I was able to warm the well up with the space heater.  The water is running better but is still not at 100%, hoping it does not go out again tonight.  Blah.

Here are some pics from our week.
Jumping on the ice filled trampoline
 

Bennett lovin the cold

But, he really loved riding on the "tractor" and pulling his brothers on the sled.

Hunter on the tractor pull

Molly supervising

Ashton's turn

And Shep takes a spin with Moses in chase
 In other news... Bennett got his first professional haircut today.  In the last picture, you can see all the new hair cuts.   I blogged about his first haircut that I gave to him here.  But, I decided he needed a real little boys hair cut plus the other 3 were looking a little scraggly and needed cuts as well.  I have decided that I really don't have the skills needed to cut their hair like I want it to look.  I will do touch ups on them but not full cuts, they are getting too old to go to "Mess up Hair Cuts by Mom." ha.  They will thank me!
He was so good during his haircut.  He made a little scowl face occasionally but sat so still. 

His new little boy cut. 


And, lastly, we want to wish Grandma a Happy Happy Birthday!  We love you so much!


Happy Birthday Grandma!!!

Stay Warm!

1 comment:

  1. Quite a precious crew you got there....Moses cracks us up!
    Somehow someone else's rowdy do is always funnier than your own - guess that's true about kids, too!
    And Happy Birthday, Patsy!

    ReplyDelete