Monday, February 2, 2015

B's Tractor Partay

 
Another successful party.  Everytime we conclude a birthday party, I feel so blessed that we are in a such a great circle of friends and family.  We kept the party pretty small but it still turned out to be a lot of kiddos... 18 to be exact. 

A couple days before his party, Bennett looked like this....
Yep, that is black permanent marker.



Thankfully, an eye make up remover pad did the trick in removing most of the permanent marker that he decorated his entire face with.

Here are some pictures of B's party.  I tried to get pics but did more talking and "hosting" than anything else. 
My toddler and me! :)
 
 
Bennett loves two things right now.... tractors and Chuggington so a tractor cupcake cake was the perfect thing for him.

Before most people even came, Esme and Bennett decided to go ahead and eat... along with the rest of my side of the family.
 Once everyone got here, it was on...
Trampolines, zip lines, power wheels, playground, swinging, and just playing around occupied the time
Shep and Charlee... I think Shepherd is actually crying here and Charlee is being all motherly with him.

The zipline was a huge success... Shepherd's good friend, Owen (not the cousin)

And Jackson

And Connor
Love love love this picture of Karson and Hunter.  This is true friendship.
And another

mantis and Esme' and our Pastor, Evan an his daughter Anelise.

Some Power Wheels fun
 Next, the food.
Bennett loved everyone singing to him
Most of the people at the party minus the men taking care of the fire and my mom and Olivia chatting inside.

After cake, we kept the sugar high going with s'mores. Bennett was so cute getting his stick.  It was probably 3in, obviously we found him a longer one.

So happy.

My friend Olivia with Seth. 

This stink pot.  This girl just makes me happy.  I mean, chocolate icing is pretty darn good.

Ashton actually taking a break.

Mantis and Queenie's oldest 3 grandkids... sorry mom, not a great pic of you.

 
 And presents. 
We did something a little different.  We asked that instead of presents, each family bring a small bag of dog food that we can donate to our local animal rescue.  We are either going to donate to Richardson Rescue (which is in our county) or to Fox Next (which is the rescue that we got Moses in Seneca SC)
Our donation plus we got a couple monetary donations as well.
 
 

Despite asking for dog food, I knew that grandparents and family would probably still shower him in gifts and I was right. Lots of tractors and a Chuggington train track and some money.

Loves his dump truck.  But, I love this picture for the all the smiles in the background! :)
 
Thank you all for coming.  Of those we invited, only one family could  not come (missed Jay, Courtney, and the girls).  Bennett is such an amazing little boy and I am so thankful that everyone was able to celebrate his 2nd year (most of the guests had to travel 2 hours to get to us).  We love you all!

2 comments:

  1. We had such a fun time, it was great seeing all of the kiddos hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is 2 hours is a heckuva lot better than 7 hours from W. by God Va!
    Everytime I ride up to your house via 85 I remind myself that the 2 hours is small stuff.....Yes, Great chaotic fun active party - it would have made me collaspe, but you pulled it off.....again!

    ReplyDelete