Thursday, December 11, 2014

You Know You are a Mom of Boys When... Vol. 2

Feels just like yesterday that I wrote the first post of "You Know You are a Mom of Boys When" post, however it was over a year ago... Though I could go on and on, here are just a couple more.

1-  When you are handed jewelry created out of legos.

While doing some errands, Shepherd made me a bracelet out of the lego web of Spiderman and a train that he made of legos.. 

2-  When you desperately want to see the new Cinderella movie and consider inviting yourself along with your nieces or with any friends you know who have little girls.  But, instead you decide to teach your son's the value of sitting through a chick flick to make your date (AKA- me) happy.  In other words, come March, they are going to Cinderella with me. :)  Maybe their father should go too. 

3- When one of the daily chores that they must do involves wiping down the toilet seats... DAILY!

4-  When at least once a week, I have to confirm, yet again, that I do NOT in fact pee out of my butt.  It continues to rock their world.  They just refuse to believe it.

5-  When this is my self- portrait that Shepherd creates of me... made out of train tracks.



"Mommy, look, I made you.  Look at your hair."
I was more focused on my ears. 

1 comment: