Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Mother's Day Love

***forgive my lack of posting... I have had my  nose in my Kindle. 
My precious men.
We got quite a treat on Saturday with both our moms and my grandma all meeting up for the boy's soccer games.  Zach and his family as well as Nolan and Papa Hub also came. So, we celebrated an early Mother's Day.

I gave our moms these cool prints from one of my favorite design blogs.  Love this girls simple style.  Anyway, got each little print framed... I just love little things like this.

I hinted told Chad what I wanted for Mother's Day.  He somehow managed to get the wrong one and his dad and I exchanged it... Bless Chad, he tried.

Anyway, I wanted a table for 6 for our family to eat outside.  The boys LOVE to eat outside so it was logical to get a place to eat. 

I also bought myself a Kindle... which I opened early.  Amazon was running a special on their cheapest model which is normally $69, I got it for $19.  I love how simple it is.  It is small with no bells and whistles.  I have Amazon Prime so I get to check out a book a month and then my mother in law recommend that I check out electronically through the library as well.  So, I have been a bit of book worm. 

Here is a picture right before church.  One day, one day, I will get a good picture of all 4 boys and me.
Ashton was mad at me by this point because I wanted him to JUST STAND STILL

And just for grins, mom, here is the outfit you got for Bennett.  He got a TON of compliments on it.  He looked too cute!

Sportin' this awesome outfit.


Happy Belated Mother's Day to those special ladies in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment