Thursday, May 1, 2014

A Birthay and a half of one


- Saturday was Smash' half birthday.  Those that know me, know I love a good half birthday... In fact, since I neglected to do a first birthday party for Bennett, expect us to do something for his half birthday. :)
Anyway, I have decided to start a little tradition with the boys inspired by my parents.  Mom and dad take each boy out for their birthday... just them and that kid.
My man... ready for our date night.
 
I have decided to steal the idea and take them out for their half birthday.  Ashton picked Cracker Barrel... and so do I.  We had a great dinner, he beat me in checkers (like really beat me), we did a bit of shopping, and ran by Krispy Kreme. 
Arent those puppys pretty?
Ashton is such an awesome kid.  He can read people so well (which can be a curse when he so easily finds the one thing that pushes your button and then he pushes said button over and over and OVER again.) But, at school, this has helped him tremendously.  He is so aware of other peoples feelings and his actions.  He is a stud little athletic and is tough as nails!
He talked to me about EVERYTHING the whole way to dinner
Happy 1/2 Birthday Ashton!  Love ya to pieces!

And my GrandmaDean celebrated 79 today!  We were able to take her dinner and hang out with her and Nolan.  I am so blessed by her.  She is an example of pure awesome!  I am so glad I can just run over to her house whenever I want. 

*** I unfortunately forgot my camera, but Nolan and his faithful iPhone grabbed a couple shots for me.

 
Happy Birthday GrandmaDean!
 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment