Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter part 1

We rotate with mine and Chad's family for Easter.  My family had the actual day this year so the first two nights we spent with Chad's parents.  We stayed Wednesday night and Thursday night.

It was pretty laid back especially since Chad had just had his snip surgery.  It was a good place for him to just to relax. 

We all had a really nice visit. 

Grandma did GINORMOUS Easter baskets and boys loved tearing into them. I hate I didn't get a picture of them.  They love their new pajamas and all the other fun toys/ book/ etc that Grandma and Papa Hub gave them.


The weather was nice while we were there so we had Easter egg hunts...






... and we played down by the creek on their "creek" swing.  The first time we went down, 5 of the 6 kiddos were down there but I was the only adult so I couldn't get any pictures but I got a lot the next day, unfortunately Charlee and Sami were not there. But here are some from Friday.  It was much less stressful with one adult per kid- haha.

Shepherd



Ashton- He would swing ALL DAY LONG if I let him


Hunter






 
Bennett- Look how far he wondered off in the 2nd picture

And here is one to proof that I was indeed there.  :)
 
 


















Grandma had a craft to do with the boys... and girls. 
Bennett was there for moral support.  Though he can scribble on paper, he didn't get the concept of the markers in between felt.  Look at Sami just cheesin' it- funny girl

We had plans to go to Charlee's soccer game on Saturday where I was going to get a better group picture but rain set in Friday night and messed up my plans.
Because of the cancelled game, this is the best picture I got.  Crazy to think that by Thanksgiving there will be another little one in the mix! Yay! (Obviously not from us... Sandee, who swore that 2 was it, is pregnant with #3!- so excited for another little niece or nephew)
Hub did his delicious steaks one night and we had glass Dr Peppers!  :)

Thanks Hub and Patsy for a great visit.  We all left full and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment