Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Are We Done?

Yes, yes we are.

It is official.

Chad had his nipping today.  He has been fretting about it for months now and finally... finally, it is finished.
His meds, his pamphlet, and what I like to call his "fun cup".  Bless his heart, he has to send in samples each month until it is clear. 
He is recovering now all laid up in the bed with his laptop hooked up to Netflix watching "Friday Night Lights."  He is icing his package with frozen corn and is in overall jovial mood having completed this dreaded procedure.
All relaxed with two phones, a lap top, and package of frozen vegies.
All joking aside, I am thankful that he did this.  After having 4 precious boys, it was his turn and he recognized that the "ball was in his court."  hahaha... I honestly didn't mean for that pun. 

Thank you Chad!  Happy Healing.  Love you!
 

 

4 comments:

  1. Hannah, you are such a "nut!" (Hahaha!) And, I am glad he finally did this as well. The Easter Bunny just filled 7 baskets....cripes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you blogged this. Poor Chad in a senses of that phrase! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! At first I thought he was done with his classes or something until I started reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannah, you're hilarious. Zach told me last night, "Well, Hannah blogged about Chad's snip snip." I didn't believe him. I guess I'll have to blog about Zach's when that day comes...

    ReplyDelete