Thursday, October 17, 2013

Ol "B"

I feel like I need to blog about Bennett since he is the reason that I have a back ache and can get very little done around the house.

For awhile now, he has been quite insistent on me being very close to him.  Now, I dont have to necessarily be holding him, but I do need to be sitting very close to him. That is not what drives me crazy though,  what drives me crazy is when he is still fussing while I am doing all I can to appease him.  In my mind, he is far too old for that mess. ha ha!  But who am I to argue with an 8 month old.

Since there are days I want to pull my hair out, I thought I would post about his cuteness.
*** The videos are not playing for me right now... dont know if it is my computer or what.  If it doesnt play, then sorry, you dont get to fully see his adorableness.  It is working again.

He started doing this funny smile with a series of snorts.  It gets us all tickled.  He normally does it much better than this, but I by the time I get my camera out, it was too late... oh so typical.

For a few weeks now he has been pulling up.  The first couple of times I swore it was a fluke, but no... he has become quite the pro.  I realized I needed to get him on video and as you can tell, he is even over being impressed with himself over this feat.  He is so nonchalant about it.

Now, if I could get the stinker to crawl.  The other 3 all started crawling at 8 1/2 months and so far Bennett is not.  He can shimmy backwards and get in the crawling position with ease, but the effort of it has been a no-go. He actually just gets mad/ frustrated when he is about to do it.  He may seriously forego crawling as he is wwwwaaaayyyy more interested in walking.  If I position him just right, he can stand unassisted for 5-10 seconds.... now that he is very impressed with.

Basically done with baby food... he hates eating it and I hate feeding it so win win in my book.  He eats whatever we eat but really loves cheese and tomatoes (and Chick fil A).  He is also doing sooo much better taking his bottles, it is no longer a huge battle. However, he does have me trained to stand and give him a bottle.  He averages 26 oz a day now.

Ok, just needed this reminder to myself that this time is indeed a flash and they ARE WORTH IT... Say it again, THEY ARE WORTH IT.

I feel better! 

And a bonus picture, after the nightly soccer game, we had a dance party.  Lord have mercy!


No comments:

Post a Comment