Friday, October 25, 2013

9 Months

Bennett, this past month has been a month of milestones... one where I see you really growing up.  It was the same for your brothers.  There is something about 8-9 months where things really start to click.
9 Month Man

As a mentioned last week, you pull up to a stand with ease.  You are starting to get the crawling concept.  As in, you can get in the crawling position and take a couple moves before your butt sinks back down. 
You really want to walk though.  You can get behind the wagon and push it while you walk behind it.  You can transfer from the table to the couch and back again and can slowly cruise down the furniture.
I could melt.  so happy in his plaid flannel pants. :)


Eating is pretty much the same.  You are skinny.  We go to your 9 month doc appt on Monday and I have to say I am dreading it because I dont think you will even be 18 lb (which crazy me has already checked % on that weight and it is like 10th%).  I had to admit I worry about it.  But, you are healthy, happy, and growing (though slowly), so I know I shouldnt stress.
Sucking on an apple... still toothless but he eats most of what we eat

You still sleep like a champ.  You sleep on your side a lot now and sometimes on your belly.  You have even sat up (and then of course pulled up to stand) in your bed. Reminder, I need to lower your mattress.

One more month down on pumping and so far we are holding strong.  I think we are going to make it to one on breastmilk.  However, I am counting down the days when I can close up this shop!

I love you  more and more every day.  I love your serious disposition.  I love how much you still love the bath time and love watching your brothers take a bath.  I love cutting grass on the lawn mower with you on my lap because you think it is the greatest thing EVER.

You make me smile and laugh everyday and I cant imagine our family without you.

LOVE ya mean it,
Mommy

EDIT-
 Stats... so tiny.  :)
Weight- 17.2 (10%)
Height- 28" (35%)
Head- 18.25" (94%)

No comments:

Post a Comment