Sunday, May 26, 2013

The Month of May

Lets just pretend that it has not been over a month since I did a real post.  Geez, I really need to buy a new computer or have the energy to post after the boys go to bed!

I probably dont have to warn but this will pic heavy... unfortunately not as picture heavy as it should be as it feels like I dont take nearly enough pictures!
So sweet!

One of the bloopers

Is anybody even still reading this?  Probably not but thats ok as this blog is really just for me to remember this fleeting time.

Anyway, a lot has happened since the last time I blogged.  We closed on our Easley house on May 6 and the boys and I are living with my parents.  We are under contract to buy a house in our new city in a few weeks.  Living with my parents has been a lot of fun.  I have been doing everything on my own, by myself for 3+ months and just having adults around has been wonderful.  The boys really like with "keenie" (Ashton and Shep still cant say Queenie well) and Mantis.
Got mom laughing... she didnt want her picture taken

haha...

Ashton helping Mantis plant in the garden


We have also been having a lot of playdates.  We are so going to miss some of our wonderful friends.  However, I fully intend to meet up with a few of these wonderful people when we come back through.
Some of our outings...
Last soccer game
Soccer

Zoo with Jodi and her kids... we have also done a couple park trips as well.
boys and girl taken a break on the bear

Shep running down the hill

Bennett at the zoo in his giraffe onesie

Some of our precious friends

Mother's Day program at Ashton's school

Ice Dream with Queenie at CFA

Childrens Musuem with my family
Ashton and Owen race car driving
My sweet nephew... he was just swaying back and forth

They loved the cas this time
 
 
Bennett and me
 

The huge water table... look at Anna's sweet belly- less than 3 months



To date... the best picture of Bennett.  Mom had the idea to let him play at the water table and he LOVED it!

Schooling is going so much better.  We had a hard time getting in a good groove once Bennett was born and then with having to pack a house up to move but since moving in with the parents we are on a good pace again and have 14 days left... we should finish the week before we move!  So great timing! Once we finish I will do a final post of our homeschooling adventure. 
 
Shep holds his pencil so well

Ash and Shep doing "school work"

 
 

The boys are doing great.  Besides homeschooling, Hunter loves to "pace the pit"... which includes walking around the firepit in pretend world.  Ashton has been busy with preschool 3 days a week and he graduates this Thursday.  He is quite "the man" at school and loves to tell me all about his day.  Mom has been such a huge help with taking or picking him so I dont have to make the 30 minute trip, twice a day. Shepherd is in the hard 3 year old age.  Threes are tough especially in the evening when he is just wiped out.  Despite that he still loves to be loved on and cuddled.  He is loud and funny.  Bennett is such a good baby.  He is smiling and interacting a lot more.  He loves to watch his brothers and is getting really good at using his hands.  All of them are growing so fast.
Sweet B patiently waiting on me
Unfortunately, the boys favorite thing to do is watch movies or play games on the iPad.

Heres to bloggins more frequently!

2 comments:

  1. I read the whole thing! Bennett has such a sweet smile! I love the bloopers pic! Nothing like seeing how much they adore each other! Can't wait to see u all soon! I used way too many exclamation points :)

    ReplyDelete