Friday, May 31, 2013

Ashton's Graduation

My little Ashton graduated from pre-school Thursday.  I was far more prepared for how emotional preschool graduations can be after I went to Hunters two years ago.
Officially done with preschool
Ashton's music teacher had told us how loud and animated Ashton sings so I was looking forward to his performance... he didnt disappoint.  He did such a great job.  Took a couple videos of him but they are on the iPad and I cant upload them on here but here are some pictures of Ashton.

Just a side note, my camera is being gay and I am having a hard time getting images to not be blurry... just look past the blurriness and to the sweet little graduate!

so serious and stoic

Singing, "I've got the joy."  The boys had to say "Where?" and he really got into it

This is so sweet. They started by saying the pledge and all the kids had their hands over their heart.  The next thing was reciting John 3:16 and Ashton kept his hand over his heart... haha, so precious!
Singing his heart out

Receiving his "diploma"

The entire class... this was really a sweet group of kids. 

The crew that came to his graduation.  Queenie, GrandmaDean, Aunt Anna, and cousins Owen and Caelum... thanks for coming guys!

Look at all those boys!  The fam
 Ashton, you are going to do great in kindergarten!  Just keep your eyes focused on Jesus and think of others before yourself!



No comments:

Post a Comment