Sunday, April 14, 2013

Just Too Much

This is going to be a short post without pictures but I didnt want to go 3 weeks without a post and some kind of  record of this insane time.

Basically, when I am not holding a baby, homeschooling Hunter, talking to Ashton, and loving on Shepherd, I am packing for the move or trying to keep the house from turning into a total pig pen or a toy store.

We got word last week that we close May 6... which officially gives us 3 weeks to pack up and be out of this house.  I am beyond thankful for selling the house so quickly.

During the transition, the boys and I will stay with my parents from the time we sell the house to when we buy a house in our new place.

As for buying a house, we are on the hunt.  God has been so faithful through this whole process... with timing so perfect that I know that He has something perfect for us and I can say with certainty that I trust His timing.

The boys are doing great.  Bennett has had a couple of super fussy days over the past week but he has also had some really good days, so I dont know what the deal is.  Hunter has about 35 days of homeschool left and we are aiming for mid June to finish.  Ashton is loving his preschool and he and Hunter love soccer.  They are both quite good and I enjoy watching them play.  And Shepherd is in love with the iPad, I have to limit his iPading as he really loves it! He is also still trying to adjust to no nap which works out fine on days we are home early enough for him to go to bed at 7:30 but at least 4 nights a week that doesnt happen.

Continue to pray for me as I see so much work for us in the next few weeks and I dont know how it is all going to get done, but again, God is faithful and I know it will get done.

Hopefully, a post with pictures next week as I did take quite  a few from our fun weekend with mom and dad and Zach, Anna, Owen, and Caelum.

No comments:

Post a Comment