Friday, March 29, 2013

2 month man

Baby Bennett hit 2 months on Monday.  Hard to believe, right?


2 month monkey shot.

He continues to be a dream.  As mom put, he is truly a "God wink."  God knew that a cranky baby would just be too much.

Bennett is still sleeping great at night.  He gets his little bath right after his brother's go to bed around 8:30 which triggers bed time is near and he is normally overjoyed.  He loves his bath.  Everytime I start undressing him for his bath, he starts giggling.  I think he is quite ticklish. 

He and I fell asleep together on my bed.  I managed to get up without waking him... he slept just like this for 3 hours. 
Speaking of giggles, he is still pretty serious but when you get in a "conversation" with just him, he will respond with coos and "talking" and sweet smiles. 

His napping schedule--- there is not one.  He was taking one long, like 4 hour long, nap a day with a few cat naps thrown in there. It was pretty nice.  As of late though, he really only sleeps on me or in the car... which is a bit inconvenient but I am not complaining.  Last baby. :) 
He still is sleeping in his bouncy in his crib at night.  He wakes up around 3ish and then goes back down until 6ish.  Not bad.  He has slept through the night 3 times (one of them being last night from 9-7... I think it had something to do with the shots though)


Afternoon snooze on the couch
His eyes are looking blueish to me most of the time.  I am still holding out a small bit of hope that they might be a light brown but it is diminishing.  Though he was my most bald baby, his hair is starting to come in a bit and it is the same blond color of Hunts and Sheps. 

He had his 2 month check up on Wednesday and is exactly the same size that Ashton was at 2 months.

Weight 11.12 (41%)
Height 23" (53%)
Head 16" (92%)

Chad is home all this next week so hope to have a few posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment